AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Ideas off the cuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking maybe a note pad to record.........um notes on the home page. And a little more involved how bout user based police. Example if you break out of jail you can be caught within say 3 minutes. Perhaps even a safe house you can pay to stay in till 3 min expires.

Peace.....or not!
i actually like the police idea - would be in an effort to promote a more lawful side of the game, people are able to choose what they can do

again, on the negative side, couldnt really do crimes and if you were to get caught as a police officer you couldnt break out of jail (but obviously reduced jail time because the system tends to work that way.)

LordSkie

how about an increase in crime difficulty for half an hour/hour after you bust yourself out? Would be logical.
Exactly Lord when the heats on moving around should be a little dificult. A delay or some kind of restrictions would add effect. Good Stuff
Genius!
aw and she didnt like my idea at all Sad mines sooo simple T_T
abysmalpoptart Wrote:aw and she didnt like my idea at all Sad mines sooo simple T_T

I was responding to both of you Smile
*applauds*

You two have pleased Zenith today!

Biggrin
How about a bit of police brutality thrown in too, occasionally the police go over the top in an arrest and hospitalize you, AKA Baton wielding Itailan police
Aw shuks....she said GENIUS........... :oops:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's