AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE STUPID NEW, F'N FIGHT LOGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SO THAT THEY ARE READABLE AND USEFUL?! BRING THE OLD ONES BACK PLEASE, FFS.
Sorry connie she only works 1 day a month. You have to wait 29 days
(2010.May.12 10:31 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]SO THAT THEY ARE READABLE AND USEFUL?! BRING THE OLD ONES BACK PLEASE, FFS.

she said you need to lose the sig before she'll even think about it.
I'd actually like to see the fight logs come with some order. You got damage done to opponent, then your resist numbers. It's jumbled up and messy. Moving some of the figures around would fix it up.
(2010.May.12 11:06 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I'd actually like to see the fight logs come with some order. You got damage done to opponent, then your resist numbers. It's jumbled up and messy. Moving some of the figures around would fix it up.

I don't get why it can't be the same layout as the old (columns) just with the new data she came up with. That was the easiest to read.
Easier to read, but doesn't allow for the multiple fight partners and opponents. If she added more than 1 person to the columns, the numbers and figures would be more confusing than they are now.
(2010.May.12 12:52 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]Easier to read, but doesn't allow for the multiple fight partners and opponents. If she added more than 1 person to the columns, the numbers and figures would be more confusing than they are now.

A column per combatant.
Make two version of the log.

Simple and Advance(More).

The simple log would only show basic items of yourself and the strongest opponent whom you faced. Very similar to the old attack log.

When we want to see More, we can click on Advanced in that particular log to see everyone else and more attributes.
Side scrolling's a dirty thing to deal with and it would still put together a mess. Whoever's under you being your opponents would make it an easier find. Just need to switch some of the stats around to make it easier to read.
holy shit if its gunna have two separate charts it may as well be one for each opponent. this is wiggidy wack!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's