AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Top 50 Most Bail Spent (Cinco de Mayo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Reknak

4 *WOLF* Reknak $1,488,625

All I would like to do is thank you Alcoholics who allowed me to raise to this prestigious rank of 4th.

If it wasn’t for you continuous drinking and abuse of the Officers of the Law I would never have been able to achieve this.

So please those who have thanked me I SALUTE YOU, those who told me not to waste my money I SALUTE YOU, and those who did too much jail time I did quite want to waste so much TO BAD.

Anyways been on for 18 hours now, so I think sleep is becoming, I hope I have made this competition run a little smoother for some of you guys and I congratulations to the winner and everyone else who did there best….

Id says Beers all around but god 18 hours of drinking and I’ve had enough….

Peace out

Reknak
thank you
thanks a lot bro
Thanks a ton, man. Grats on #4!
MrHyde owes me bail money
thanks a lot my man!
DAMN. and you turned down me paying you back...
muchos gracias mi amigo

Reknak

Like I have told a lot of people it’s not about the money guys and gals its about keeping the competition flowing nice and not have 100 people in the jail. Plus will lead to a more fierce competition as you all get more tried 

Its all good, and thank you for the kind words. I’ll have to start saving up for next time.
For he's a jolly good fellow.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's