AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Just for your info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
EADP has no affiliation to the H4H guys. One day we all found ourselves kicked from the gang Xpats. The members there now took the gang we all built up as their own. No explanation was ever given to us at all about these happenings. Take heed when dealing with that lot. They screw their "friends" they will screw you too in a heartbeat.
The mask is not for decoration, but adoration, for it only hides the ugly truth from watchful eyes.
I poop on you.
(2010.May.05 12:39 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]EADP has no affiliation to the H4H guys. One day we all found ourselves kicked from the gang Xpats. The members there now took the gang we all built up as their own. No explanation was ever given to us at all about these happenings. Take heed when dealing with that lot. They screw their "friends" they will screw you too in a heartbeat.

it was all discussed on ya'lls current message board.
I quit that message board a once this happened. They are all losers in my book
If you say so, Dingus.
(2010.May.05 12:46 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I quit that message board a once this happened. They are all losers in my book

i've seen the initiation ceremony. you're all locked in now.
Its the absolute truth big boy Wink
(2010.May.05 12:49 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.05 12:46 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]I quit that message board a once this happened. They are all losers in my book

i've seen the initiation ceremony. you're all locked in now.

Na its simply 499 part 2 Wink
I would've never guessed you to be a whiney c.unt, dingus...
You wouldn't understand, you're still reaping the benefits of our hard work while those you ripped off suffer Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's