AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: i think it will be good if we could train Work Attributes to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for example you could "train" your Intelligence in library and Endurance hm.. not sure where but it should be way to train it to.
Maybe evry time you participate in fight you wouldd gain 1 Endurance or something like that
small gains would be nice, add a little bit of competition for the non donator. i think it would be nice to implement that (also the training peoples would have another factor in their training)

LordSkie

that's a really good idea, actually. It makes sense to have a place you can train those, though obviously at a far slower rate.
at full energy and happines i train about 68 so for endurance it shoulds be like 20% of that so 13.2 even less becouse that woudnt be modify
by endurance and it could be just simply train in gym

LordSkie

how about when training endurance, it trains differently, so doesn't reduce happiness- but happiness and endurance don't increase it?

It trains at a set rate of 0.25 per EP, so a 40EP train=10 endurance points- regardless of happiness or endurance. It's effectively the same as using credits.

1 credit=0.25 endurance, and 2 credits=1 EP, so it'd be half as effective as using credits for endurance, and there'd be no advantage to using credits to refresh energy. It'd be a great alternative use for EP so that when waiting for happiness to refresh, you don't HAVE to attack or train on low happiness- you can chuck a few EP into endurance. Same rate for intel, of course.

*edit* just to add some numbers in here... at lv 30 you have 70EP to play with, and regenerate 11 per tic. So every hour you get 132EP. Assuming you can play for 16 hours a day, without wasting EP (which is very active) you could gain 528 endurance in a day- just under the equivalent of a $20 donation, or around $400000 game cash. The tradeoff is though, of course, that if you did that- you'd train no stats whatsoever for that day, and gain no xp towards next level (apart from crime xp, which barely counts). So although you could feasibly do this for a few days and gain a lot of endurance, people would seriously gain stats on you through training, not to mention that maintaining that level of activity would be difficult for most.

However, if you REALLY wanted to up your endurance quickly, this would be a good way of doing it for non-donators, and it'd be much more feasible to spend a few hundred EP a day training it to refresh happiness, which would result in a much slower endurance training rate.

TheGeek

This has been discussed a few times before, don't know if Zen has ever commented on it... I agree training intelligence at the library or endurance at the track or somthing would be beneficial.
TheGeek Wrote:This has been discussed a few times before, don't know if Zen has ever commented on it... I agree training intelligence at the library or endurance at the track or somthing would be beneficial.
where? never read about this before

Nightwind

Why not have a pole somewhere to see what others think?
It would be interesting to see what others think about this.
You might also have racing events to boost some stats Biggrin

mudpies

::resists temptation to tease spelling errors::
mudpies Wrote:::resists temptation to tease spelling errors::

been awhile since someone made me giggle
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's