AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: G Force 420 vs Tiff HVS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What candy?
Before you came back man. Halloween contest gave out candy which gave you a random bonus. Alot of these bonuses were range or melee bonuses, and unlike the clovers and candy canes that we got for St. Patty's Day and Christmas the Halloween candy was stackable.

So you could have some 10+ (more even if you had enough candy) bonuses going into combat. Everyone hit for crazy numbers, some even in 5000 range. That is the reason why Zen locked the old combat POI, cause the best hit category was tainted.
Daaaamn! I thought HowlO was just messing around. Sounds cool As all hell though. I was I was able to.be here for that
(2010.May.02 12:14 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]Before you came back man. Halloween contest gave out candy which gave you a random bonus. Alot of these bonuses were range or melee bonuses, and unlike the clovers and candy canes that we got for St. Patty's Day and Christmas the Halloween candy was stackable.

So you could have some 10+ (more even if you had enough candy) bonuses going into combat. Everyone hit for crazy numbers, some even in 5000 range. That is the reason why Zen locked the old combat POI, cause the best hit category was tainted.

i was #3 on that poi before it got locked XD. hit for just under 3k... i think i ate like, 30 candies at once..
SV started a hosp war right after everyone got the candies too. Probably a wise move for them, it got rid of most of the candy people were holding on to.

I know I used all of it to knock around some of SV, probably my second fav hosp war ever. Even though the war was started for stupid reasons it was fun hitting for big numbers. SW last hosp war with X is my fav. In some ways I miss that bunch.
(2010.May.02 11:31 AM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.May.02 11:30 AM)RenegadeJEDI Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you use HowlOs weapon. Did you see her sign, like 4k dmg. Lol

That was with candy iirc.

That was also with the Riot Axe LMFAO
BTW Gun sux....
looks like its been tweaked a little...not sure the price tag is worth it...but it might be better now...more testing is needed here
(2010.May.02 07:49 PM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]looks like its been tweaked a little...not sure the price tag is worth it...but it might be better now...more testing is needed here

Could just be me... but it seems to work better when ur being attacked... which is nice but i'd rather be able to attack someone whom i can usually beat and KNOW i'm gonna whoop their arse instead of wondering if the damn thing is gonna put out THIS time...

Thor

I sure hope everyone complaining are WELL over the minimum requirements?

We never dealt with weapons who had skills reqs before but we sure do know that having the minimum dex or acc for a gun will not show much improvement from its predecessor.

Now to know if you need more than lvl 7 skills to have the best results...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's