AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cinco de Mayo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May 5th is coming up. Cinco de Mayo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

Would be a good time for an ODD VS EVEN combat day with the new MULTIPLE ATTACK CODE in it's best possible testing day ever.

You enter the arena, and it's on. Every player in stands for ANY of his teammate if alive and at any health level. No one left behind. The ultimate AL Brawl!
(2010.Apr.30 06:40 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]May 5th is coming up. Cinco de Mayo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo

Would be a good time for an ODD VS EVEN combat day with the new MULTIPLE ATTACK CODE in it's best possible testing day ever.

You enter the arena, and it's on. Every player in stands for ANY of his teammate if alive and at any health level. No one left behind. The ultimate AL Brawl!

down. let's go odds!!!
How many people from this game are living in Mexico? I do agree with the battle idea, though. It's over due
(2010.Apr.30 07:04 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]How many people from this game are living in Mexico? I do agree with the battle idea, though. It's over due

i'm close enough to count as mexico.
[Image: mexicans-will.jpg]
(2010.Apr.30 07:04 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]How many people from this game are living in Mexico? I do agree with the battle idea, though. It's over due

I tought so too, but it is an official holiday in both the USA and Canada. You just don't get a vacation day for it, and it is up to you to celebrate it if you want to.

Since it's about an epic Mexican battle, I tought it was a nice way to introduce an odd vs even battle contest.

Historical replica, life size. Top 5 whatevers could get Soldiers sombrero with a END mod (since it blocks the son) or a Tequila Belt that gives +1 to your combat skill, but nothing as per ''shield''. Price to pay to be drunk.
(2010.Apr.30 07:52 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]a Tequila Belt that gives +1 to your combat skill, but nothing as per ''shield''. Price to pay to be drunk.

For the first time, I really, really, want an item.

Or some decent tequila.

Fortunately, I've got some very decent tequila.
(2010.Apr.30 08:01 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.30 07:52 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]a Tequila Belt that gives +1 to your combat skill, but nothing as per ''shield''. Price to pay to be drunk.

For the first time, I really, really, want an item.

Or some decent tequila.

Fortunately, I've got some very decent tequila.

i always assumed you were a mexican mainly cause of your avatar (i'm pretty sure the bumble bee man was mexican, ot maybe some kind of spanish), this is similar to the idea that nughuffer is actually a dog and that preacher was infact one of the blues brother.
(2010.Apr.30 08:56 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]i always assumed you were a mexican mainly cause of your avatar (i'm pretty sure the bumble bee man was mexican, ot maybe some kind of spanish), this is similar to the idea that nughuffer is actually a dog and that preacher was infact one of the blues brother.

Nope, but I lived in San Diego for 7 years and I've consumed enough tequila to make me an honorary Mexican.

Bumblebee man is Mexican. We Caucasians don't have an equivalent of bumblebee man. Jeff Goldblum came close at the end of The Fly. And of course John Belushi.
(2010.Apr.30 08:56 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this is similar to the idea that nughuffer is actually a dog and that preacher was infact one of the blues brother.

thats hilarious Neutral
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's