AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: A couple ideas for game improvement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seadog

1 of the things I would like to see added is:

The ability to see everyone you have attacked.Regardless if you have only attacked the person once and it was 3 months ago.I'll give you an example I found a person that I was getting pretty good experience from but now they are inactive and their name now longer appears in the gang attack log and I cant remember the name.

Another thing that would be usefull is: A list of of inactive users, we currently have a list of people in the federal jail, but nothing for the inactive users.I for one would much more preferr folks that arent active.I'm not even at a real high level and am running out of people to attack.I understand that its just a game, but my consience sometimes gets to me when I attack the same people over and over.

The other I think would be nice is: The ability to see whom has added you to your friend list and enemy list.My reasoning behind this is simple.If your in a gang and have added everyone in your gang to your friend list (as you should) it would be nice to see if the folks in your gang has done the same.Concerning enemies it would be nice to see who dont like you and possibly resolve the issue.If the issue cant be resolved than you could have a personal war with those people.

Something else that might help with activity would be more contest ( I personally missed out on the ones that was held around x-mas).Maybe hold monthly contest...??

1 more thing I remember reading about it but I'll bring it up agian, another town would be nice too! Rural District 8 , Midlan District 22 .Thats a long long time!!!

Almost forgot, the t-250 shotgun requires a minimum accuracy 12, with the new upgrades you can be at 12 with the modifier but cant equip the weapon.So I am guessing that is the case with other weapons / armor.
Maybe look into that and fix it so if you have obtianed the requirements with the modifier to use the armors / weapons.I think if your willing to spend the money for the Cyberware we should bealbe to use the modifier to the advantage.

Thor

It does say in the cyber page that cuber upgrades only apply for battle and do not affect the reqs for items.

We had a talk about monthly contests before but mainly for newcommers, to help them get a small boost in the beginning but it never went further than talk.

Declaring war on some1 because he added you to his enemy list might not be the best way to have him remove you from there. Smile

Memory can be a pain but most people use their enemy list to add people they attack often. Wink
Reference URL's