AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: LETS MAKE AL THE BESTEST!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.awakenedlands.com/voting.php

just wanted to remind everyone about this, more votes = more exposure = more people = more sex. wait...

yeah, that sounds about right Smile

/math'd
I voted for all 3 Zen

Keep coding and moving stuff, everyone likes it, whatever it is.

Votes are for support.

I had not voted in a long time, maybe a year.
hmmm cant find it... Idea
If they moved it to the home page , or made it a link in the menu I would use it. It gets lost under the explore page, if zen doesn't like the voter turnout then it needs to be changed.
5 credits per vote.......Thats how it's gonna work.........

ATTENTION ZEN..........
(2010.Apr.30 04:17 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]5 credits per vote.......Thats how it's gonna work.........

ATTENTION ZEN..........

Per day? If that was the case,
15x30 is 450, and buy 50 credits off the market for donator status.
Not going to work.

I think for every vote, you should get a one-time bonus on your donations.

Example: Every day, on each site you vote for, you get a .1% bonus. Vote on each site 100 times (once a day on each site for three months), and get 30% bonus. You can save them up and then use them when you want to donate big. Vote 500 times (about five and half months) and get a 100% double donation. Eleven months, triple donation. Etc etc.
Inpace you always have the ability to make something way more complicated than needed, but I appreciate the effort Smirk

1 credit per vote and I would do it everyday.
(2010.Apr.30 10:06 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]1 credit per vote and I would do it everyday.

Exactly, all the other online games i play offer INCENTIVES to vote.
(2010.Apr.30 10:06 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]Inpace you always have the ability to make something way more complicated than needed, but I appreciate the effort Smirk

1 credit per vote and I would do it everyday.

Simpler now, without me giving examples of how it would pan out over the long run?

(2010.Apr.30 09:26 AM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.30 04:17 AM)BrokenGlass Wrote: [ -> ]5 credits per vote.......Thats how it's gonna work.........

ATTENTION ZEN..........

Per day? If that was the case,
15x30 is 450, and buy 50 credits off the market for donator status.
Not going to work.

I think for every vote, you should get a one-time bonus on your donations.

Every day, on each site you vote for, you get a .1% bonus you can use with donations, and it is cumulative.

Do people even go to those sites for anything besides voting? All those sites do is tell you who's player base is the largest, and most active.... nothing in actuality of the quality of a game.

That is just me.
I think some people may find it too complicated a process to vote for AL.
I promise to Vote. I doubt there are enough users who use the forum or even know what a forum is to even make a difference. Lets do this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's