AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: should we be able to send credits to each other ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

kennysdead

should we be able to send credits to other ppl ?
no it would kill the market and make it too easy to exploit. It you want to send creds to somebody else outside of the gang, put them on the market overpriced and pay them back the difference. There's a reason why it is the way it is
this has been discussed many times before. It can't be done cause it is too easy to exploit referral credits.
(2010.Apr.24 09:28 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this has been discussed many times before. It can't be done cause it is too easy to exploit referral credits.
(2010.Apr.24 10:12 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.24 09:28 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this has been discussed many times before. It can't be done cause it is too easy to exploit referral credits.

GOOD LORD HAS IT!!!!

I thought that it was to keep money as the primary means to transfer cash. That's what I recall, at least.
i remember having/reading a discussion with zen about this one time. there are several reasons behind it. one is exploits, money consistency like Acci said and there was something else..... don't remember though

Thor

Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's