AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Remembrance day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010.Apr.23 04:49 PM)TheHorse Wrote: [ -> ]My old mate Chuck. If anyone thought working out how to play this game at the beginning was hard, try learning the ropes from Chuck...lol Just thinking about it, its amazing I stayed and played on with him as my guide...lol

lol who is chuck?
chuckaroundhouse [20367]

his forum name was peteplacid
(2010.Apr.23 05:30 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure exactly why he quit

I know it probably wasn't because of me, but I made a thread saying that he should seek mental help and soon after he disappeared.
There are a lot more people missed. It was the original purpose of the thread.

Glad to see a few still remember him tough.

Never new Bender was originally trained by Chuck. Solid training, it was.
(2010.Apr.23 06:03 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]chuckaroundhouse [20367]

his forum name was peteplacid

he was great
glad he didn't show me the ropes though
(2010.Apr.23 04:31 PM)bebopcrew420 Wrote: [ -> ]I call duplicate thread. This is almost identical to this thread.

http://forums.awakenedlands.com/showthre...ight=chuck

This is a yearly thing Razz
I started out pretty antisocial, so I only have a small handful of retired friends. Most of them weren't that active. Chuck does stand out though.
let me get this straight.. chucks just a guy who came, was wierd, and quit..? and he is the main subject of the rememberance day?
Jack is my hero. He gave me the money for this gang when i had nothing. I didnt even ask for anything but he knew i wanted to start a gang.

heres to Jack! I LOVE YOU MAN! where have you gone?! please come back and be the President of the World Champion Wranglers! we want you to see the empire that you are respinsible for establishing. we can only hope that you are somewhere....peering from afar....smiling and proud of all the Wrangler Nation. you are the REAL Heavyweight Champion!

SKOL!
(2010.Apr.24 07:25 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]Jack is my hero. He gave me the money for this gang when i had nothing. I didnt even ask for anything but he knew i wanted to start a gang.

heres to Jack! I LOVE YOU MAN! where have you gone?! please come back and be the President of the World Champion Wranglers! we want you to see the empire that you are respinsible for establishing. we can only hope that you are somewhere....peering from afar....smiling and proud of all the Wrangler Nation. you are the REAL Heavyweight Champion!

SKOL!

You want to have sex with him too?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's