AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New Game Idea/Jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

syntheticdarkness

awakened lands main page Wrote:You are like many citizens of the land, struggling to make your mark in the world. Will you become the next superstar athlete? Perhaps you will become the world's greatest street fighter. Or will you join the ranks of an underground organized crime unit and go against the establishment?

Just wondering if there will ever be a profession that is actually cool? Maybe a hacker or drug dealer or something else. I know Zenith said something about changing the job dynamics, just throwing around some ideas here.

And it would be cool maybe if the jobs gave +1 strength/-1 intelligence for street fighter or +1Acc/-1Dex for Sniper. You get the idea.
I want a professional athlete job.

you get paid millions and get away with almost all your crime unless they involve strip clubs!!
LOL @ GROVER!!

Thor

Maybe also make jobs to give a little more and better ratio of stats? I'm not asking for jobs to give you a level in stats every week but I can only imagine the deception once a non donator realizes that he will need 2 years doing the best job for intel (that I know of so far, GM at McAdams food, +1.5/day) to get his level 12 or 13...

And that's a really good one, it's in fact, the only 1 I saw giving above 0.9/day for a stat, beside work exp of course.
Reference URL's