AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: I fought Col Vincent
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are the results:

Round 1
The Horvath misses ManBearPig!
ManBearPig misses The Horvath!
Col Vincent misses ManBearPig!
Round 2
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 227 damage. ManBearPig resists 33 for a total of 194 damage.
Round 3
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 232 damage. ManBearPig resists 39 for a total of 193 damage.
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 45 damage. The Horvath resists 44 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 4
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 10 damage. The Horvath resists 9 for a total of 1 damage.
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 212 damage. ManBearPig resists 47 for a total of 165 damage.
Round 5
Round 6
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 38 damage. The Horvath resists 37 for a total of 1 damage.
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 217 damage. ManBearPig resists 45 for a total of 172 damage.
Round 7
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 227 damage. ManBearPig resists 25 for a total of 202 damage.
Round 8
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 285 damage. ManBearPig resists 18 for a total of 267 damage.
Round 9
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 13 damage. The Horvath resists 12 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 10
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 23 damage. The Horvath resists 22 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 11
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 230 damage. ManBearPig resists 37 for a total of 193 damage.
Col Vincent hits ManBearPig for 51 damage. ManBearPig resists 50 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 12
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 32 damage. The Horvath resists 31 for a total of 1 damage.
Col Vincent hits ManBearPig for 36 damage. ManBearPig resists 35 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 13
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 35 damage. The Horvath resists 34 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 14
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 58 damage. The Horvath resists 52 for a total of 6 damage.
Round 15
Col Vincent hits ManBearPig for 20 damage. ManBearPig resists 19 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 16
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 43 damage. The Horvath resists 42 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 17
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 43 damage. The Horvath resists 42 for a total of 1 damage.
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 299 damage. ManBearPig resists 30 for a total of 269 damage.
Round 18
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 3 damage. The Horvath resists 2 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 19
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 293 damage. ManBearPig resists 38 for a total of 255 damage.
Round 20
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 17 damage. The Horvath resists 16 for a total of 1 damage.
Round 21
ManBearPig hits The Horvath for 40 damage. The Horvath resists 39 for a total of 1 damage.
The Horvath hits ManBearPig for 223 damage. ManBearPig resists 50 for a total of 173 damage.
The Horvath defeated ManBearPig.
You got your butt kicked.

Continue
If my main attack was on Col Vincent how come I never hit him. Seems like the first few rounds should have been me vs col vincent THEN the rest jump in.
i think its set up so you fight the toughest first...
You never hit him because your ass got jumped, fool.
(2010.Apr.22 02:49 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]You never hit him because your arse got jumped, fool.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I agree with Dingus. Though the auto attack on the strongest player is fine, there should be some lag between the beginning of the fight and when others jump in IMO.
There's no time for lag in a good ol' fashioned beatdown.
(2010.Apr.22 02:51 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Dingus. Though the auto attack on the strongest player is fine, there should be some lag between the beginning of the fight and when others jump in IMO.

in all honesty, it makes absolutely no difference in the outcome of the fight.
(2010.Apr.22 02:53 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]There's no time for lag in a good ol' fashioned beatdown.
(2010.Apr.22 02:53 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]There's no time for lag in a good ol' fashioned beatdown.
is there time for lag in a good ol' fashioned ho down?
Reference URL's