AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: fight/attack logger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it's not showing the last 10/20 fights you have against someone anymore.

this was my fav part of fighting - seeing what happened in the past. I wish it showed the last 50 fights.

will this be added?

thanks.
yEA i'M HAVING TO LEARN ALL OVER AGAIN..LOL
(2010.Apr.21 06:44 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]yEA i'M HAVING TO LEARN ALL OVER AGAIN..LOL

OK, well let me help. The 1st letter of a sentence should be capitalized, and the rest should be lower case unless they are a proper noun.
(2010.Apr.21 06:43 AM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]it's not showing the last 10/20 fights you have against someone anymore.

this was my fav part of fighting - seeing what happened in the past. I wish it showed the last 50 fights.

will this be added?

thanks.

at least return the last 10

I would also like to see, if possible, your record against the opponent when you click to attack-- wins losses stales
25- 10- 1
(2010.Apr.21 06:44 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]yEA i'M HAVING TO LEARN ALL OVER AGAIN..LOL

shouldnt take you long to find out you are still weak Wink
(2010.Apr.21 08:32 AM)Moriarty Wrote: [ -> ]

shouldnt take you long to find out you are still weak Wink

HAHA...
LMAO! I hate you Moriarty.
Love you Dingy

She has left it out on purpose to hide how random AL has become. 2 fights both against an offline player (note hadnt come back online in between)

first fight - win 11 rounds - 1000 more damage dealt than opponent
second fight - loss 14 rounds - 1000 more damage taken than opponent

W T F? Not even slightly random. Huge swings of randomness. Drowning in randomness.

UPDATE

Third fight - Win 9 rounds

and the swingometer is back in my favour
I've noticed that too. Glad to see me hammering away at my stats has NO outcome!

Echothrice

Ah, good, I'm not the only one to notice the increased randomness.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's