AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
or have the forums really gone down hill? seems like rambones chucked a hissy fit and now we are getting moded harder than ever. You can't even go slightly off topic or make a joke at someone elses expense without the modzis coming down on the thread like a tonne of bricks.

It is quite easy to draw similarities in the way we are being treated to the treatment of the prisoners in Dachau.

Does anyone else feel the same way? or is everyone just happy to have a polite discussion about the new attack code with absolutly no lols to be had.
I'm happy!
I do kinda miss going back and forth with you and bcon.
(2010.Apr.20 07:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I do kinda miss going back and forth with you and bcon.

thats the gieghest thing ive ever heard.
(2010.Apr.20 07:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I do kinda miss going back and forth with you and bcon.

HAHA! you were passed around and used and abused!
(2010.Apr.20 08:03 PM)Brugada Wrote: [ -> ]

HAHA! you were passed around and used and abused!

comedumpster'd
(2010.Apr.20 08:04 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.20 07:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I do kinda miss going back and forth with you and being a homosexual of sorts.

HAHA! you were p1ssed on and used and abused!

cumdumpster'd

edit'd
(2010.Apr.20 07:38 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]or have the forums really gone down hill? seems like rambones chucked a hissy fit and now we are getting moded harder than ever. You can't even go slightly off topic or make a joke at someone elses expense without the modzis coming down on the thread like a tonne of bricks.

It is quite easy to draw similarities in the way we are being treated to the treatment of the prisoners in Dachau.

Does anyone else feel the same way? or is everyone just happy to have a polite discussion about the new attack code with absolutly no lols to be had.

yep ramboner killed the forums
(2010.Apr.20 07:38 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]It is quite easy to draw similarities in the way we are being treated to the treatment of the prisoners in Dachau.

It might be easy, but it would still be well off the mark.

(2010.Apr.20 07:38 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]You can't even go slightly off topic or make a joke at someone elses expense without the modzis coming down on the thread like a tonne of bricks.

I have gone off topic by addressing your historical parallel, rather than your criticism of the current state of the forums.

I will make a joke at your expense by suggesting that you cannot spell analogy without anal.

Mods, do your worst!
(2010.Apr.20 08:14 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.20 08:04 PM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.20 07:59 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote: [ -> ]I do kinda miss going back and forth with you and being a homosexual of sorts.

HAHA! you were p1ssed on and used and abused!

cumdumpster'd

edit'd

seen it spelled both ways. those that swallow it spell it with a "u."
or so they tell me.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's