AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Sending credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

LordSkie

Any possibility we can send credits the same way we send money? It's a bit of a drag sending it through gang sometimes :s

Loki

Also wondering why this isn't allowed.
I do believe this deters cheating.
Yes it deters cheating.

but it would make credit transfers easier. you wouldnt have to wait for the other player to be online and then hope someone else isnt camping the market when you put them in.

Thor

Don't IP blocker does prevent cheating in most way? Use the same for credits?

I don't know, don't really mind or need it but it would be a good idea for people that want to sell them off the market.

LordSkie

don't understand how it deters cheating really... I mean, you can send money easily, what's the difference really?
If you can send credits, what would be the use of the credit market then?

LordSkie

To sell credits, duh Razz

I'd only use this to send or sell credits to friends. The credit market would be used to buy credits from anyone, if you really wanted to avoid the cost, then you could do it via mail and forum, but that'd be a real hassle, and relies on trust from both parties. Credit market is quick and easy.
well lets say for instance that player x is looking to buy credits and the market is at 250 per credit. Player y wants some quick money and knows player x is looking for credits due to their conversation. player y offers player x cheaper credits which helps them both. player y puts credits on market and someone else buys them before player x. Player y still gets his money but player x is still looking for credits.

another reson for sending credits would be that maybe credits could be used to trade for favors or items since it is obvious that people value credits.
Reference URL's