AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: POI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
now that we've got the new attack code when can we expect an update for the best hit POI?
(2010.Apr.18 02:20 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]now that we've got the new attack code when can we expect an update for the best hit POI?

+1 was part of the interesting information to follow on a regular basis in this game

Chymere

(2010.Apr.18 02:50 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.18 02:20 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]now that we've got the new attack code when can we expect an update for the best hit POI?

+1 was part of the interesting information to follow on a regular basis in this game

You got 1456 without candy. That's the only reason you want it up there Smile
(2010.Apr.18 05:07 PM)Chymere Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.18 02:50 PM)JakeBlues Wrote: [ -> ]

You got 1456 without candy. That's the only reason you want it up there Smile

Smirk

Chymere

Pfft. The day you can take out my entire HP in one fell swoop is the day I'll stop talking smack Wink
I would like to see thae bravery chart in the new POI, i worked hard to get where i was and wanted to catch w00k. Evil
(2010.Apr.18 05:30 PM)Maccleod Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to see thae bravery chart in the new POI, i worked hard to get where i was and wanted to catch w00k. Evil

I've been chasing you on the bravery list Wink
i think giving spacebird a tag for having the best hit on the archive would be a great idea.
Reference URL's