AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Armor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a level 12. What do you think of Secure-Coat armor for my level? Which is the best type of Secure-Coat armor? Is a Vest enough?

Thanks to all who respond.
(2010.Apr.18 06:16 AM)Sheneequa Wrote: [ -> ]I am a level 12. What do you think of Secure-Coat armor for my level? Which is the best type of Secure-Coat armor? Is a Vest enough?

Thanks to all who respond.

At your level, armor makes only a small difference.

Save up for the AA303, from there move on to dyneema, and up the ranks.
Pace is right AA303 is the way to go
just use a belt, dont worry about armor until the B4C
(2010.Apr.19 02:45 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]just use a belt, dont worry about armor until the B4C

No, Sic armour was good stuff. Belts are effective but you need armour too.
(2010.Apr.19 03:03 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.19 02:45 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]just use a belt, dont worry about armor until the B4C

No, Sic armour was good stuff. Belts are effective but you need armour too.

dual with just your 301 for awhile.... SiC and AL203 armor werent that great IMO, even B4C is kinda meh haha

once you get used to the lower trains while training resistance it isnt that bad and it is worth it, every level you train helps you out so just keep going has far as your endurance will take you for the next armor...
i'm rocking sic and get from 100-500 res per fight usually. had a few that were like 700ish all without my belt.
If you can't get to the TiB2 with your endurance, don't bother and stick to the 301 alone.

My 2 cents
Reference URL's