AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Zen is power leveling!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, but I like wild flowers. Hand picked. No store bought. Just an FYI. Wink I don't mind making sammiche's!
ok, i'm safe then. as long as they don't want to take over the grilling...Ninja
(2010.Apr.16 09:36 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i'm safe then. as long as they don't want to take over the grilling...Ninja

Oh hell no! LOL I always leave the grilling to the men.

Men have to agree to leaving the rest of the kitchen, alone, though I don't think anyone would raise a fuss. Wink
(2010.Apr.16 09:56 AM)DustiWoot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.16 09:36 AM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, i'm safe then. as long as they don't want to take over the grilling...Ninja

Men have to agree to leaving the rest of the kitchen, alone, though I don't think anyone would raise a fuss. Wink

What about when it comes to cooking your grits?
You know with sausage...

no, I will not agree

Are you trying to be the new Tommi with these nonsensical sexist posts?
It will never happen. Tommi has much bigger boobs
(2010.Apr.16 11:37 AM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]It will never happen. Tommi has much bigger boobs

hate to admit it but I think tommi is better looking too
Touche
Man smart, woman smarter.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's