AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Balazar's Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

cheetah

Question for Zen, has any one gang ever beaten Balazar's Gang alone?

In my recollection, it always took multiple gangs to finally defeat them.

We took them down today, with only about half of our members online.

If we were the first gang to do it alone, especially since the turrets came into play, I am assuming this is tag-worthy?

JohnRambo

I heard that Space wranglers beat you to that.
Just checked. Confirmed. SV's with yet another first. Every other time during the turret era that Bal's gang lost, it involved more than one gang.
they were actually worth 269 we lost one gang point on pvp battles Smile

JohnRambo

Congrats, nice result there. Should get a tag too. I guess you only need to war them 3 times a day with that amount of gp up for grabs.
(2010.Apr.14 12:59 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked. Confirmed. SV's with yet another first. Every other time during the turret era that Bal's gang lost, it involved more than one gang.

What about pre turret? turret should not make a diff, but prolly the same result...

cheetah

(2010.Apr.14 09:20 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.14 12:59 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked. Confirmed. SV's with yet another first. Every other time during the turret era that Bal's gang lost, it involved more than one gang.

What about pre turret? turret should not make a diff, but prolly the same result...

the turrets actually are a big deal, they suck lol., They put some of our members in the hosp, and with their refresh, taking the time to stim out actually does matter. I had to stop and nimbus several times as well, it was a very costly win.
(2010.Apr.14 09:30 AM)cheetah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.14 09:20 AM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]

the turrets actually are a big deal, they suck lol., They put some of our members in the hosp, and with their refresh, taking the time to stim out actually does matter. I had to stop and nimbus several times as well, it was a very costly win.

how long do u go in the hospital for from the turrets?
they were hitting me for about 500 each pop
(2010.Apr.14 09:45 AM)Punisher Wrote: [ -> ]they were hitting me for about 500 each pop

yea that sucks can only get so many attacks in. I just wanna know the hosp time when a turret takes you out.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's