AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Fighting in the showers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forgive me if this has been raised before but thought itd be nice to be able to fight in jail
With melee weapons only..Waepons bought from a shady character in the jail? Maybe go to a Jail hospital where stims don't work if you lose..I like it

mudpies

good ideas.
It's been brought up several times before but always liked the thought of modifying the code for attacking with fists and having fist fights in jail. If lost, would go to the hospital then once hospital stay was complete, back to jail to finish their sentence. While in the hospital, this could give them the oportunity to have there AP to refresh so when they return to the jailhouse, they can attempt to bust out

TheGeek

Whatever happened to the Jail Riot idea?

also, if fighting in jail could occur, it should have a special item that way those who dont want to fight in there dont have to, say equipping a shiv opens you up for jailhouse combat. heh.
This is more like it. It could give you the opportunity to earn exp pts in jail, or have to go to the hospital before your jail time is served. I like the idea of buying cheap handmade melee weapons. You could even have seperate jail rep or convict stats for jail fights....it all spells more fun.

Swizzler

maybe if there were jail crimes one could be 'make a shank/shiv' and from then you can attack other inmates, and if you dont give it to another inmate before your jail time is up its taken away.

or

New items added to the market that have no use until you are inside, i.e. toothbrushes, pens etc then you can do the 'make a weapon' crime.

or

If you have hi intell you can start a riot from the jail crimes.

or

A few npc's around the jail to pass info thats maybe needed to make a whiskey still from an old sock and a coke can.

ok ill shut up now Biggrin

pimpsta101

Jail riots that would be tight
Reference URL's