AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: when did they start this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You let your defeated opponent sulk in their own misery Experience Earned : 275 (Due to the difficulty of this combat)

I only copied partial text but it said something like this.

JohnRambo

was around 9 months ago, give or take. Enjoy the bonus's, gives you more incentive to attack similar stat players Smile
the closer to zero hit points you go, the better the bonus. my personal best was to be left with 5 hp's....
I don't know that necessarily matters how close to 0 hp you get. I've gotten the same XP for attacks on the same player, once I was low on health at the end, and the other had about half. And when I say low I mean below 100hp
sorry mate, i meant starting from full health.
So did I
(2010.Apr.13 09:14 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]So did I

Its random as hell what the hell are people expecting.
i've found it's got something to do with how much is resisted. i had one fight leave me at 200hp (crit) and not get the bonus. then another left me with 500 hp (serious) and i got a huge bonus. in the crit one i resisted like 150 or so, in the serious one i resisted like 500+
From what was explained to me. If you have 10% or less of your health you would get the bonus. However, if you have a belt on you can end with 20-30% of your health and still get the bonus. Any sort of confirmation from another source would be helpful.
(2010.Apr.13 10:42 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]From what was explained to me. If you have 10% or less of your health you would get the bonus. However, if you have a belt on you can end with 20-30% of your health and still get the bonus. Any sort of confirmation from another source would be helpful.

well i guess so. if u have 1500 health and take 1500 damage and resist 500 u still took 1500 damage so maybe thats how it works.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's