AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: borg costs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are any of the borgs worth the cost of humanity? In the long run which one ends up helping more?
When I signed up there were no items like sym-paks and borgs were a regrettable thing.

OnwardTowardTheGlory

(2010.Apr.12 06:46 AM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]Are any of the borgs worth the cost of humanity? In the long run which one ends up helping more?

Looking at them without considering any other factors besides humanity. I'd say yes.
Considering alternative uses like endurance...probably not. In theory, you should be able to fully replace that borg and more if you'd just train long enough on the endurance you could have bought with the cash.
borgs are like buying lobster tail at mcdonalds.
(2010.Apr.12 09:41 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]borgs are like buying tail

i agree. why buy what you can get for free.
(2010.Apr.12 09:53 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

i was leaning more towards a cheap imitation but your analogy works too....wait a min, no it doesn't.
So if you start off buying the most expensive, then they would be worth it, but if you start cheap it's not?
(2010.Apr.12 09:59 AM)Troopermccue Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.12 09:53 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]

i was leaning more towards a cheap imitation but your analogy works too....wait a min, no it doesn't.

it kinda does. you train stats in gym for free. why buy some that kinda dont work and make your wiener itch.
(2010.Apr.12 10:10 AM)DejaVu Wrote: [ -> ]So if you start off buying the most expensive, then they would be worth it, but if you start cheap it's not?

It all depends on how you want to grow. I'm a cyborg and my trainings not that bad.

April 2010 30,865 82,398.37 253

Take 2 days of training from this hosp war.
lol at McLobster
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's