AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: nice show x/h4h and SVs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
will be interesting to see who cracks first.
(2010.Apr.11 05:26 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]will be interesting to see who cracks first.

too bad the belt's not up for grabs
(2010.Apr.11 05:32 PM)Leopard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.11 05:26 PM)Conrad1103 Wrote: [ -> ]will be interesting to see who cracks first.

too bad the belt's not up for grabs

def a heavyweight battle.

JohnRambo

Well not really, Tommi makes up almost half the combined weight of the vills alone!
(2010.Apr.11 05:36 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Well not really, Tommi makes up almost half the combined weight of the vills alone!

You're an idiot

I do believe For Hire cracked first[Image: cocaine-crack.jpg]

JohnRambo

Guess the trolls don't like it when there little band of cohorts are getting a long overdue beatdown for the drivel they have spouted for months unchecked. It has given them the idea that they are invicible. This is just not for me, well 90% it is, but also for the others who have had the misfortune to be their whipping dog in the forums. Once these guys fall in line, then maybe we can get some proper discussions going, about game stuff, you know light hearted stuff.

This bashing/drivel that has been going on the last 6 months is beyond many rules..wtf you havent all been banned fo=rom the forums yet is beyond mne.
Some of us mods do have a life outside of AL....neat concept.

This thread has been cleaned up. My apologies that it took me so long to come back online...RL rocks some days Smile

(2010.Apr.11 06:57 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Guess the trolls don't like it when there little band of cohorts are getting a long overdue beatdown for the drivel they have spouted for months unchecked. It has given them the idea that they are invicible. This is just not for me, well 90% it is, but also for the others who have had the misfortune to be their whipping dog in the forums. Once these guys fall in line, then maybe we can get some proper discussions going, about game stuff, you know light hearted stuff.

This bashing/drivel that has been going on the last 6 months is beyond many rules..wtf you havent all been banned fo=rom the forums yet is beyond mne.

You should learn how to type. Also, how to take a joke, or to not be such a douchebag when you decide to type. Mainly the first one, 'cause even the mods know when someone's joking around or ribbing someone for a little entertainment. Just because you can't find any kind of good insults doesn't mean everyone else is suffering from my constant stream of smack.

Isn't it about time you get over yourself, Founder of Yourself[hint hint]? And what kind of 'proper discussion' are you talking about? You rarely come up with anything noteable, let alone proper.
(2010.Apr.11 06:57 PM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]Guess the trolls don't like it when there little band of cohorts are getting a long overdue beatdown for the drivel they have spouted for months unchecked. It has given them the idea that they are invicible. This is just not for me, well 90% it is, but also for the others who have had the misfortune to be their whipping dog in the forums. Once these guys fall in line, then maybe we can get some proper discussions going, about game stuff, you know light hearted stuff.

You mean invincible? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's