AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Deathwing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This dude is a gangster for real. I wish I could hospital him myself.
Why ya say that?>
[/i]He is hosping level 20's for eff that can't even beat effect. If he had any brains he would hospital the laws who can hospital her.

Like I said
That's gangster
he a gangsta

Chymere

(2010.Apr.11 03:06 PM)EvilDeedz Wrote: [ -> ][/i]He is hosping level 20's for eff that can't even beat effect. If he had any brains he would hospital the laws who can hospital her.

Like I said
That's gangster

That's not exactly true. I never asked anyone for help and I don't condone hitting lower lvls to make a point.

DW's on his own, doing his own thing.
He's only on his own for a short while longer.
(2010.Apr.11 02:26 PM)EvilDeedz Wrote: [ -> ]This dude is a gangster for real. I wish I could hospital him myself.

awwww
come on... it's been what? 24h since i started
talk about being a pansy... Rolleyes
(2010.Apr.11 03:57 PM)BlackHand Wrote: [ -> ]He's only on his own for a short while longer.

how do you know? are you a mind reader? Eek
I can't believe u Nimrods actually think Bees would hire DW to hit y'all. LOSERS!!!!

He's hitting u guys for one reason and one reason ONLY... It's to piss off Bez.
(2010.Apr.11 06:34 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe u Nimrods actually think Bees would hire DW to hit y'all. LOSERS!!!!

He's hitting u guys for one reason and one reason ONLY... It's to upset Bez.

+1

JohnRambo

(2010.Apr.11 06:34 PM)Howlsong Wrote: [ -> ]I can't believe u Nimrods actually think Bees would hire DW to hit y'all. LOSERS!!!!

He's hitting u guys for one reason and one reason ONLY... It's to upset Bez.

Yep, nowt personal about it, its about something you guys have to learn a lesson over.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's