AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Mail from an unknown player...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
40/40/10/10

I like this

level/stats/weapon/cyber implants

LordSkie

Me too, that works for me.

And I agree, poster should remain anonymous unless he/she chooses to out themselves, or Zen sees fit. It's not important who the mail came from, I agree with the points made and am glad to see the issue raised.

syntheticdarkness

Sorry Logan I disagree.
It should be:

50/30/10/10
Stats/Level/cyber/weapons

You are already getting a huge bonus for your level cause you have higher HP and you get bigger gains in gym! So some bonus is in order for lvl but not almost half the fight.

LordSkie

and endurance bonuses are also cut the higher you go in level. Not to mention you get less xp from fights as you get stronger, meaning you have to fight increasingly powerful targets to get decent xp, increasing your chances of losing, making levels very difficult to achieve indeed. Stats are easy as you like to train, levels aren't, at least past 30 they're not. Stats never get harder to train.

I'd hardly call the level bonus huge. It doesn't help with crimes, it doesn't help in battle (apart from HP, which is negligible unless you're at least 5 levels higher) the happiness+EP increase is offset by the fact endurance efficiency is reduced, and obviously training more=much bigger happiness cost. The only thing that levels give you which is a true advantage is the AP increase, which is good. But as far as training or fighting goes, that doesn't help you one jot.

syntheticdarkness

okay, if stats don't get harder to train maybe they should maybe that is something that should be changed?

The reason it gets harder for you to lvl up from attacking and crimes is cause there aren't many people for you to attack that are at or above your lvl so of course you get lower xp. I'm not saying you shouldn't get a lvl bonus, just saying you shouldn't get 40-50%, that just seems too high.
I am hitting people one to two levels above me and getting no major gains.

syntheticdarkness

that suks, you should in my opinion.

Markel

I really think that stats can´t be more than level in combat.

If you think in real life, it is very different train in a gym and be on a real combat.
You can spend your life in a gym shooting, but when you went to battle field, against real people and not objects it is a lot different. The experience is a lot in combat.

And I agrre with Dr. No... train is easy and boring. You just need to click "Gym" and them "Train". Great huh?
To level you need to choose carefull what crimes to commit and who to attack. You need to think, and it take more time.

Also, I think we need to have level requirements in some weapons and armour. A low level player with T-450 is a little strange, right?

Plus: implants the same as weapons? Doens´t look nice. As the a lot of other players I don´t know how combat really works, but what about something like that:

40/35/15/10
(level/stats/weapon/cyber)

syntheticdarkness

I don't think Zen is going to reveal the combat code anytime soon.
But the combat code is perfect the way it is In my opinion.

Markel

Someone will always complain about the system and a lot of other stuff in the game, but if we count the opnions posted in here (this post) most players are not happy with the actual system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Reference URL's