AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: happiness question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does doubling your happiness double your trains? or is there some sort of odd ratio used in figuring it out?
(2010.Apr.08 12:52 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]does doubling your happiness double your trains? or is there some sort of odd ratio used in figuring it out?

It is a ratio that you have to figured it out. Refer to my training guide, it will give you a good estimate on happiness increase in training ratio.
I thought the Wiki, prior to being taken down, had a formula on there for happiness?
i saw the formula once but idk where or what it was. zeon's thread helped though. thanks
Where did the Wiki go eh?
It was closed back in the summer of 69
(2010.Apr.08 01:16 PM)Dingus Wrote: [ -> ]It was closed back in the summer of 69

Were those the best days of your life?
(2010.Apr.08 12:57 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i saw the formula once but idk where or what it was. zeon's thread helped though. thanks

I have a rough equation that works pretty well for low to moderate endurance values, I didn't get enough data of high end trains to fit too high though.
(2010.Apr.08 01:03 PM)thrillhouse Wrote: [ -> ]Where did the Wiki go eh?

http://wiki.awakenedlands.com/

It's on the bottom of every AL screen in the "Game" section.
I know I was referring to Wiki 1.0. That had a bunch of formulas on there. We need them back!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's