AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Do you think bacon should be a mandatory option in polls?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your thoughts?
I have never fully understoop why it is there in the first place.
bacon and potatoes.
Steak 'n Bacon.... mmmmmmm
no i dont, it is tasty, but blown out of proportion..

the first person who did was kinda cool i guess, now its just old...
(2010.Apr.07 06:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]it is tasty, but blown out of proportion..

How dare you sir!

I suggest you edit your post to make it clear that you find bacon as an option in polls blown out of proportion.

You wouldn't be suggesting that you find the bacon food group blown out of proportion, would you?
(2010.Apr.07 06:48 PM)CrashFistfight Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.07 06:37 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]it is tasty, but blown out of proportion..

How dare you sir!

I suggest you edit your post to make it clear that you find bacon as an option in polls blown out of proportion.

You wouldn't be suggesting that you find the bacon food group blown out of proportion, would you?

you're gay
(2010.Apr.07 06:50 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]

How dare you sir!

you're gay

You don't eat bacon? I guess you also lack a sense of humor!

How dare you sir!

i thoroughly enjoy bacon, it is most delightful...

but, in AL polls, seriously, its old...
It's old all over the interweb.
More worn out that when people use to use pwn all the time.
I too like bacon but I doubt I eat it more than 1 time a week & it's usually on a burger or baked potato or something like that.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's