AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Should an IQ test be given before players can post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wouldn't it be so much nicer without retards like biff and inpace posting?

PS - Biff your kinda slow so not sure if you're going to understand this right off. I am calling you retarded, yes it is an insult, now hosp me so you can get an E-rection.

ShadowKid

Lol "get ride of biff" i'd rather not thank you very much!
I vote no cause biff is just one of the many meats that makes up our cultural stew.

I also beleive that our community as a whole needs to be a little less judgmental and accepting because it seems we are getting less and less new people posting in the forums.

most are probably scared of howl and cheats but then again who isn't.

Echothrice

Nobody should be afraid to post their opinions in the forum. That is one of the wonderful things about the internet.

The other is that random hospings usually stop if you disappear for a week, then reappear.
i voted no because if we loose bashing in forums no one will see the ownage some people receive.

@brocks i spent three days attempting to get hosp'd by one of them with no success got any advice?
I find it funny that this is a poll for IQ and posting, yet the thread creator mispelled.
(2010.Apr.07 05:46 PM)Joshiwa Wrote: [ -> ]I find it funny that this is a poll for IQ and posting, yet the thread creator mispelled.

Maybe he does want a ride of biff...!!!!!
(2010.Apr.07 05:39 PM)johnsonhalo76 Wrote: [ -> ]i voted no because if we loose bashing in forums no one will see the ownage some people receive.

@brocks i spent three days attempting to get hosp'd by one of them with no success got any advice?

I would probably suggest joining gay haunt and then just post in the forums. Doesn't have to be particularly inflamatory but you will definately cop some hate.
huh. i'll take that into consideration
(2010.Apr.07 05:53 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I would probably suggest joining gay haunt and then just post in the forums. Doesn't have to be particularly inflamatory but you will definately cop some hate.

Yeah, good to see you're back with them now that the hospings have stopped.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's