AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Would Tommi still have balls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

JohnRambo

If he was not hanging on to the coattails of the vills?

Me thinks he would get an arse smack/head crack/face fucked if they booted him or he left to show his balls.

Pun! Release the noob to the public!

Echothrice

He would...and they'd probably be bruised and bloody.
I most certainly think he still would. Tommi's been Tommi ever since he started playing... Vills or no Vills, it doesn't matter.

Edit: Keep doing your thing, Tom Wink
(2010.Apr.07 03:04 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I most certainly think he still would. Tommi's been Tommi ever since he started playing... Vills or no Vills, it doesn't matter.

yep

ShadowKid

(2010.Apr.07 03:04 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]I most certainly think he still would. Tommi's been Tommi ever since he started playing... Vills or no Vills, it doesn't matter.

Lol its true.
Tommi hasn't changed a bit since I started bout a year and a half ago. He is who he is and I doubt he's going to change because of a gang he is/not in. Woo Tommay!

Agreed.
once a pasty-faced re-re who wants to beat up everyone even when he doesnt have the balls, always a pasty-faced re-re who wants to beat up everyone even when he doesnt have the balls. tommi is tommi.

WOOT

voted no anyway, for shits and giggles
I voted no. I'm too scared to leave any gang in fear of repercussions. That they will beat me up and not like me anymore.

Chymere

(2010.Apr.07 03:27 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]I voted no. I'm too scared to leave any gang in fear of repercussions. That they will beat me up and not like me anymore.

But think of all the great gangs your balls could found if you let them free.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's