AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: The Family vs The Beer Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cocaine13

So Codex, when are you guys going to give it up,man? You know you can't fade this up and rising family. Why don't you guys just call it quits and buy us a twelver and take your arses back to the gym.

BobbyBolt

salami and radish
Shesh I was wondering who was going to start a post about this in here. Our gang tries not to cry in the forums. But since your side is the first, that tells us that yall are getting tired of it. lmao!
i guess we will have to, every time i look up everybody in your family is in hosp or to hurt to pound again lmao.
Caine, it seems you don't remember Diss hosping Beer Store over the Jinx/Sister issue. Main point of that was don't lend $ to family, second was Rambo left Diss to be the founder of other gangs, and third point that is largely overlooked......Beer Store never backed down, and didn't even really whine at all even though they were outmatched. I think your gang will have to call it quits first.

greenleafmerchant420

Good times had by all ,lol
I find it funny that we have not yet hired any hits for this so called hosp war. But yet the up and rising family has hired hits. lol Weeeeeeee
Who the funk are the family?
(2010.Apr.05 06:38 PM)Weathers Wrote: [ -> ]Who the funk are the family?

lol

ShadowKid

(2010.Apr.05 06:38 PM)Weathers Wrote: [ -> ]Who the funk are the family?

No idea numberone Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's