AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: EGG HUNT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What's the trick?
Do you get a better chance at hitting something with 3 shots at 30% or 80 shots at 5%?

Rephrase: Do you hit more with 3 shot at 30% or 80 shots at 5%?
1. Your buddy needs some information on a gang and hires you to do some dirty work.
2. You work your way into a position of trust in the rival gang lower ranks to learn info.
3. After some time you learn the information your buddy was seeking and head off to tell all.

Result: You make your way back to your buddy and tell him the info he needs without a hitch. Your buddy hands you $1203 in cash and you head straight for the bank!

You have found the illustrious silver egg that has given a you a 0.01 humanity bonus!
You have found a cracked colored egg that is worth $158!

thats all i found
Woot!

Result: You pummel the punk from behind without him even seeing. You grab his wallet and make a run for it. You hear a few people yelling, but you are clear before anything happens. Looking in the wallet you just nabbed $20!

You have found the illustrious silver egg that has given a you a 0.05 humanity bonus!
i found a fair amount of humanity... kinda wish i got golden instead of silver though... endo sounds much nice than hum to me
Heh. Love those golden eggs.

You've hit the jackpot! The gold fleck egg gives you 127 points of endurance!
Definitely a higher levels contest. Higher levels have more crime committing ability. fun though. I do not know how many crimes I managed. Glad to see AL still has fun, this weekend was a blast.
once again zen, thank ya very much Razz best admin eber!
(2010.Apr.05 01:09 AM)EvilDeedz Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely a higher levels contest. Higher levels have more crime committing ability. fun though. I do not know how many crimes I managed. Glad to see AL still has fun, this weekend was a blast.

totally false statement
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's