AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Grad School Hours Studied
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could a counter for Hours Studied by added to the graduate school courses page?
Doesn't really seem that important as far as updates that are needed. Would more than likely be a waste of time/coding for zenzabar to go through.
you dont wanna know
quit school

sell drugs and train your weapon skills! Ninja
(2010.Apr.05 01:22 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't really seem that important as far as updates that are needed. Would more than likely be a waste of time/coding for zenzabar to go through.

I don't disagree, except it should essentially be a copy and paste of similar code. Why is it so difficult to get simply updates in this game?
(2010.Apr.11 08:06 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.05 01:22 PM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't really seem that important as far as updates that are needed. Would more than likely be a waste of time/coding for zenzabar to go through.

I don't disagree, except it should essentially be a copy and paste of similar code. Why is it so difficult to get simply updates in this game?

Zen is spending a lot of time on MAJOR updates for the game.
(2010.Apr.11 09:22 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sure that's what it is.
(2010.Apr.11 09:25 AM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.11 09:22 AM)bconrad56 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm sure that's what it is.

*crosses fingers* let's hope so.
Reference URL's