AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: War and Surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
THOUGHT I WOULD ENGAGE THE COMMUNITY IN A DISCUSSION!

psheehan78

That's a stumper! You shouldn't be able to hide out in a hospital to avoid getting respect pts taken but then should you not be able to declare war when there's people from your gang in the hospital? A gang could get their weaker guys in the hospital and then attack another gang with only their strongest members!
well even though i dont think you should i doubt it will be made that you cant. I have logged in and checked for gang wars and not seen any active so i go to train and when im done training poof im in the hospital and we are at war.

but hey if you want to sit in the hospital for 3- 4 hours and try to hide while the rest of your gang gets beat down then go for it.
"but hey if you want to sit in the hospital for 3- 4 hours and try to hide while the rest of your gang gets beat down then go for it"

*Excellent*

mudpies

the problem (depending on how you look at it) is that the weaker of the gang can hide in the hospital so the opponents gang can't get respect off them leaving the stronger members to totally succeed.

matt5250

I don't think thats a problem, I think thats a strategy, and it only works for so long, because there are large costs associated with doing the surgeries.

mudpies

matt5250 Wrote:I don't think thats a problem, I think thats a strategy, and it only works for so long, because there are large costs associated with doing the surgeries.

I see it as a good stratigy, winers may see it as a problem.

badmanbren

I think you should be allowed to, as if you're willing to splash out $100,000's to keep your low levels in hospital to gain a bit of respect you sort of deserve it lol. I can't see people using this to their advantage continuously, as the saying goes "money doesn't grow on trees" and it doesn't in AL aswell. Twisted

psheehan78

I suppose that would be a pretty expensive strategy.
"Weaklings! Here is $350,000 each. Go to the hospital and get surgery while the rest of us fight for 15-20 respect points!"

TheGeek

I say yes. Cyberware is so expensive that if you really want to save your gang at best, 20-30 respect by cybering out of a war, you should be able to. all it will do is cause your rival to wait you out if they really want to destroy you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's