AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Marriage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

blade101

can we have marriage in the game. If you was to have the chatroom, you could make new friends and get married. Razz Razz Razz
I think it will add more realism into what life can be like behind the crimes.

erm, even i wouldnt suggest that.

blade101

and ure always sayin U come up with bad ideas lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

blade101 Wrote:can we have marriage in the game. If you was to have the chatroom, you could make new friends and get married. Razz Razz Razz
I think it will add more realism into what life can be like behind the crimes.

Why would you get married and how? anyway theres like 10x more males than females on the game. Females would be harrassed. Unless there were gay marrages. Then peeps would laugh at it. Its just a really bad idea.

sounds to me like ur lonely.

pimpsta101

666666 Wrote:sounds to me like ur lonely.

thats probably why he came up with that idea lol

Chris Mangano

I am 100% against this idea. Another game I play has marriages and not only is it just wierd, but it allows weak players to become instantly strong. Besides, I don't want to be associated with a game that let's 2 people who have never even met get married. That's just wierd.

brythompson

I dont like the idea of marrage, it would spoil the game and make it too like other games.

what about the sex change then?
ud marry a woman and find out shes a man, thats just well ewwwwww

lifeless

what about gay marriages .... just kidding :shock:
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's