AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Electronics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone uses them at all?

Is it worth it?
As in the DeMags? Mine was pretty grand in the contests, and it's good to have around if you're a buster. Not so much for the bigger crimes bigger players do, but it does the trick, if you're lucky.
Mine sits unused in storage.

1 full charge will get you out of getting busted for a big crime.

That full charge will cost $12k or so.

I'd rather burn the creds at that cost.

Besides, the demags are really heavy, and not worth the hit to encumbrance as far as I'm concerned.

Tommi's demag is special, he can load it fully up with charges and not worry about breaking it.
As tommi and snorkel stated, not too useful for the bigger crimes. I do find it quite useful for the sym pack crime though.
sold mine...i think the one tommi has would be awesome to have..but the others not so much
I use my demag from time to time. It's good if you're stuck in jail for 60 minutes and need to get out. I'm a little lazy when it comes to getting it recharged, but it hasn't been completely useless
(2010.Mar.31 09:47 PM)HalfGodHercules Wrote: [ -> ]As tommi and snorkel stated, not too useful for the bigger crimes. I do find it quite useful for the sym pack crime though.

good point
edp is also not a bad avenue to consider.
(2010.Apr.01 02:16 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]edp is also not a bad avenue to consider.

ClosetGayHaunt'd
(2010.Apr.01 02:18 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Apr.01 02:16 PM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]edp is also not a bad avenue to consider.

ClosetGayHaunt'd

i see what you did there.
Reference URL's