AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: O.O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

valleroy86

shadowinc Wrote:well there is a party at zeus's house saterday,lol,come on and lets all have fun,just hollier if you need anything

Always, us military guys dont like to stay sober if at all possible.

shadowinc

oh do i know all so well,lol ,i'll bring the everclear

valleroy86

shadowinc Wrote:oh do i know all so well,lol ,i'll bring the everclear

I'll bring some beer to chase it, hopefully ya won't be a wuss about it and not need a chaser. =P And the females. Who knows, maybe some Patron. That and Everclear, I'll be surprised if we're alive the day after. It'll make for a good night though. Biggrin

cheetah

I have a Patron pourer stand, holds a 1.75 L bottle--will that do? Had some good parties with it in the past Smile

Scorpious

Us military ae always known to have a bottle in our hands. LOL
Welcome to AL. Smile Smile Smile

Dresicos

Haha, welcome to AL.

shadowinc

chasers,who needs that,pop the top and take a swig then pass it around

Dresicos

shadowinc Wrote:chasers,who needs that,pop the top and take a swig then pass it around

Haha, he's got a point. Wink

vInDicaTed

Just make sure there's a designated driver around. Oh and SG, big brother is watching :wink:

Welcome to the AL World 'I'.

KcCashBrigade

Lap dances? Meh; You can can enjoy your casual grind sessions while im chillen full pimp style in the champagne room. Contrary to what Chris Roc said though, his line would ring more true if it was " there is USSUALLY no sex in the champagne room"

:wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's