AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Announcement for June/July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

It is my pleasure to announce this news Biggrin

Zenith and Err has been working on a new set of skills, which they plan to add in the beginning of June. And following that event, all players will be given free donator status to get that skill up fast, so that skill is up to date with the rest of the skills. And so that the donators also will get some benefits, for the duration of the free donator days, they will receive 30% extra AP/EP regen rate.

The new two skills will be:

Stealth: The way this skill works is during the first 5 hits of the attack, with high enough stealth you may be able to attack the opponent 5 times without him finding out youre whereabouts. And vice versa, you can see you opponent come to attack you and hide away to try and attack him 5 times without him finding out where you are. Of course, accuracy and dexterity still plays a part, so you might miss, but nevertherless upto 5 attacks without getting hit back is a nice reward.

Brutality: This skill is mainly formed for melee, but does also grant a modifier for guns. Brutality makes you hit in places where it hurts, giving bigger damage from hits with melee or guns. Simple as that, the bigger Brutality ranking you have, the bigger chance that you will do critical hits.

I hope you all will look forward to these new addons as I will Biggrin
Why not just average the 8 stats we already have and that is the level of the two new stats?
cause that would give unfair advantage to those already high in power/stats

its better that people either choose to work those stats up or take the time to work on the other stats that are already there.
You're wrong.

Thor

Ushanewnewba Wrote:You're wrong.
You're impatient :roll:

hawk187

So everyone is getting donator status when those hit? If so then why would donators get 30% increase since everyone in game would be a donator, or would ppl who actually donate $$ get the extra benefit?
HEHE

syntheticdarkness

So, yeah you're going to have to bump up those dates, I will go mad waiting for this to happen!!!
Twisted
8) :roll:
hawk187 Wrote:So everyone is getting donator status when those hit? If so then why would donators get 30% increase since everyone in game would be a donator, or would ppl who actually donate $$ get the extra benefit?

it was either bumping up original donators ap/ep regen speed or give those donators an extra month of donator days. so Zen decided on the thing that would give people the most enjoyment Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's