AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: problem again...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Character Inventory
Encumbrance (Weight carried)
Current Weight of Inventory 42.0 kilograms (92.6 pounds)
Max Weight Capacity 45.5 kg
Encumbrance Rate 0.92
Equipped Items
Ranged Weapon Defiance T-450 Assault Shotgun - Slug Prototype
Melee Weapon You don't have a melee weapon equipped. You must rely on your fists!
Helmet Tactical Helmet - SiC Composite
Armor Composite Armor - SiC
Armor Shielding Febiani EH201 169% Power Status
You have no items!
check again. its down
The server will be under maintenance for approximately 1 to 2 hours starting at 4:30PM AL time while we replace some faulty hardware. During this time the site may be unreachable. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
I am replacing the RAID controller on the server since it was having some issues. Working on it right now. Smile
your freekin quick zen!! keep up the good work!

kurttibbetts

AwakenedLands.com is constantly undergoing code changes and database optimizations to provide the best gaming experience possible. We are undergoing system maintenance at the moment and will be back shortly. Our apologies for the downtime.
its down jst booted me out. mug me and you get 10k
(2010.Mar.26 03:46 PM)kurttibbetts Wrote: [ -> ]AwakenedLands.com is constantly undergoing code changes and database optimizations to provide the best gaming experience possible. Our apologies for the downtime.

New high-end weapons would be really sweet
while your at it zen, clicking on the forums link from the maintenance screen or the login failed screen sends us to the old forums.
(2010.Mar.26 03:52 PM)thatthingufear Wrote: [ -> ]while your at it zen, clicking on the forums link from the maintenance screen or the login failed screen sends us to the old forums.

noticed that to was wondering why everything was dated in 2009. Took me 10 mins to figure it out felt so stupid after i saw at the top how to get here.
been working perfect for me on the old apple IIe on dial up. lightening fast!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's