AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Gang Disbanding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Shyadz

Just wanted to get some reactions about this..

kobalt

i dont agree with it, any person can take out a nother gang..it comes to good sportmanship, and being the better gang, sure take some respect, move on. live to fight another day,

i allso think of it this way... and the way i play most of the time.. find a target, only look for 5-10 respect fron a war and let them be, you really dont prove anything takeing more they what you need except you have better stats and or you are higher level.

and only takeing a few respect and let them time to rebuild you basicly have a battery of respect really, you can allwase hit them up again in the future.

just the way i figer it..and just my opinion..

P.S. sorry for my bad spellling Sad

civilkyanite

I agree with Elmo. Get your 10-15 respect points and move on. What does it prove to conitunially beat up on a weaker gang? Plus, you are potentially driving people away from this game if you consistently pound them into the ground, which IMHO is devasting to AL, b/c i believe the game needs more people. Anyways, JMHO.

kobalt

Quote:potentially driving people away

another inportant thing to consider about this topic..that he is right about. Any gang owner knows it takes a lot of time, dedication, and pride trying to run a gang, and one the last thing a gang leader wants is his,or her gang taken out for no real reason and all there time loss and get discuraged about it..again this is a game of crime, but its sometimes hard to rember there is someone else out there look an there pc and not a sim

Chris Mangano

Gangs shouldn't be warring in the first place, there is no need for that. Biggrin
All gangs under 100 respect should be destroyed.

Thor

Maybe not 100 but I admit it "bothers" me to see a gang with 15-20 respect points for 2-3 weeks and it's not even going up. Those need to be taken so the gang page stays clean.

pimpsta101

thats what im talkin bout yesterday i atacked some gang with less than 20 respect, but i only did it for some respect i didnt try to destroy it completely.
So i log out and later when i log back in like five gangs are in war with mine,
so i ask them why they were attacking me , so they said because its wrong to attack a gang because this is a peaceful game or something like that.
Point is it wasnt their business and theres no point in having a gang with that low respect anyways. I think theres alot of gangs in this game now.
The way i see it is, its expensive to set up a gang, so to reduce a gang to 0 is a lil harsh and i imagine if the boyz suddenly found themselves with 0 respect theyd be a bit gnarked too. I think your respect level reflects your ability as a gang within the game, gangs that people have no respect for will find themselves dropping down the list.

LuiIce

civilkyanite Wrote:I agree with Elmo. Get your 10-15 respect points and move on. What does it prove to conitunially beat up on a weaker gang? Plus, you are potentially driving people away from this game if you consistently pound them into the ground, which IMHO is devasting to AL, b/c i believe the game needs more people. Anyways, JMHO.

i totally agree.some ppl start a gang and then put alot of hardwork in it 2 make it a gr8 and strong gang then another gang just decide 2 kill the gang.they will just give up and say they got better things 2 do than 2 start over. i know a few friends that had this downfall so il say its not worth it 2 kill a gang.take some respect like 10 - 15 points and get on with ur life in Al.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's