AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: is it just me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2010.Mar.22 09:03 AM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.22 09:01 AM)JohnnyB Wrote: [ -> ]All stores closed...

Quote:(Errcode: 30)
ERR'S REVENGE??

NO I STILL THINK ITS PULLO
I had our temp directory on the server on a pair of high-speed disks, and one failed. I'll have to drive to the server and replace it. I'll try to get things going in a bit.
(2010.Mar.22 09:11 AM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]ERR'S REVENGE??

NO I STILL THINK ITS PULLO

Marlo. Just kidding. If i knew how to do something like this i would remove Ush for messin with my posts and threads Mad . Accusing me of having an extensive background of excessive pyramids
crunchyblack told me to tell everyone that if they wont their shit back they all need to donate 100 bucks and drop the credits off in the Dark Matter hideout for user id 23757.

thanks.
(2010.Mar.22 09:15 AM)zenith Wrote: [ -> ]I had our temp directory on the server on a pair of high-speed disks, and one failed. I'll have to drive to the server and replace it. I'll try to get things going in a bit.

Isn't the purpose of two, is encase one fails things don't get all screwy?
I had the swap space on 2 drives and it was striped. The data is intact, you just can't access the temp directory. I guess today I learned that even the swap needs to be mirrored.
Looks like both disks for our swap have an issue, hence the problem. I'll get things done as quickly as I can. No data seems to have been lost in our database, just an inability to access it due to temp.

Looks like I'll need to reboot for the first time since December 2008. I'll keep the forums up as long as I can before rebooting.
so how long till we can acually play ?
If anyone knows how to move the /tmp directory from one disk to another without rebooting, I can get it going quicker. At the moment I'm researching the solution. Moving partitions is not my forte on unix. I keep getting umount: /tmp: device is busy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's