AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Downtime?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does the server time stay the same after a site downtime or is it reset to equate for missing 20 mins, just curious prolly gonna mess up our OC
on a similar question is this why the forum time is 12.42 and the game is at 2.42??

hawk187

game time is PST and forum time is GMT, I believe when server goes down it starts back-up with right where it left off
neither are anywhere near GMT lol, when server went down it set gang crimes to an extra hour

hawk187

check your profile under the forums and the time you set
ah of course, noob error doh, anyway server burp did set crimes back one hour and gang mmbers whod ben hanging online had to go DOH
The server had to be completely reset, so all timed scripts were missed. Just think of it as a hick-up in time.

As for the official game time, the servers are located in central time, and run off this. I however am on pacific time, and it always throws me off a bit Smile
yep no problem, although led to a hickup in OC and a gunning down by SWAT :shock:
Reference URL's