AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: You just can't tell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

JohnRambo

FrankieWilde Same IP users with abnormal activity, please mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com.
witless Same IP users with abnormal activity, please mail fedjail@awakenedlands.com.

Eek I'm shocked but not surprised. Keep up the good work Zen. You should sniff around the Xtwats i'm sure there are 4 or 5 multi's there.
She should really hunt for your multi.
I have to say, I noticed this yesterday and was quite shocked. Granted, they always follow eachother around, I just presumed that they were rl friends or something.
So long Nargul.

I'm shocked too.

JohnRambo

(2010.Mar.20 09:19 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]She should really hunt for your multi.

You will never find my multi's!!

ShadowKid

Wtf they arn't even multi's i have both of them on MSN they are just Real life mates.
They may be mates but if they are sharing passwords and playing for each other that is cheating also.
(2010.Mar.20 08:53 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]FrankieWilde Same IP users with abnormal activity, please mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com.
witless Same IP users with abnormal activity, please mail fedjail[at]awakenedlands[dot]com.

Eek I'm shocked but not surprised. Keep up the good work Zen. You should sniff around the Xtwats i'm sure there are 4 or 5 multi's there.

pity you need to resort to this.......... Rolleyes
No they/he is using bots and busted by the Dingus

Fact'd
(2010.Mar.20 09:34 AM)JohnRambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.20 09:19 AM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]She should really hunt for your multi.

You will never find my multi's!!

Your multi's what?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's