AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Pig!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

ClosedCasket

Any Lv 25s out there want to play a game of PIG? I'll throw 100k to the winner,,,

rules

1.) level 25s only,,,( if you are not level 25 but have a level 25 friend you may enter him with his consent,,,but you split the prize in half

2.) I will draw numbers for each player,,,the player drawing lowest will make an attack! The person with the next lowest number will wait for an opportunity to make an attack on the same player the previous player attacked,,,if he/she wins,,,the next person will attack until somebody has been defeated by or everbody has defeated the player who has been attacked,,,if a stalemate occures,,,there will be a grace attack appointed to the player who staled,,,if he/she stales again then they will be given a letter,,,,

3.) Every loss or double stale earns a letter,,,1st P. 2nd I. 3rd G.
If get all three letters you are out,,,with the final two there will be a grace attack given to the person facing elimination,,,1 chance to succeed the previous attack

4.) Every new attack must be a unique attack,,,no repeats

5.) immediately after the attack,,,post your fight report in this section
Nice idea.

But.. u should really make the level between 24-26. There are only a handful of lev active 25 players.
(2010.Mar.15 12:00 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Any Lv 25s out there want to play a game of PIG? I'll throw 100k to the winner,,,

rules

1.) level 25s only,,,( if you are not level 25 but have a level 25 friend you may enter him with his consent,,,but you split the prize in half

2.) I will draw numbers for each player,,,the player drawing lowest will make an attack! The person with the next lowest number will wait for an opportunity to make an attack on the same player the previous player attacked,,,if he/she wins,,,the next person will attack until somebody has been defeated by or everbody has defeated the player who has been attacked,,,if a stalemate occures,,,there will be a grace attack appointed to the player who staled,,,if he/she stales again then they will be given a letter,,,,

If get all three letters you are out,,,with the final two there will be a grace attack given to the person facing elimination,,,1 chance to succeed the previous attack

Sign me up!
I'll try it, still not too clear on the rules but hard to say no to a possible 100k.

So the lowest number drawn picks the target and all others need to hit the same person? What if the first person is defeated, do the other players still attack or is there a new draw?
(2010.Mar.15 12:00 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]Any Lv 25s out there want to play a game of PIG? I'll throw 100k to the winner,,,

rules

Yo i wanna sign up a lvl 26 is that possible?

ClosedCasket

(2010.Mar.15 12:19 PM)fngMalvos Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try it, still not too clear on the rules but hard to say no to a possible 100k.

So the lowest number drawn picks the target and all others need to hit the same person? What if the first person is defeated, do the other players still attack or is there a new draw?

Okay! First person tries,,,he is defeated! The next person picks anybody to attack!

Every time somebody is defeated a fresh attack is made,,,

new rules,,,Levels 24-26 are now available,,,
hit me up in game with entries and I'll post contestants here
can i count as 2 level 25 players?

ClosedCasket

(2010.Mar.15 01:05 PM)abysmalpoptart Wrote: [ -> ]can i count as 2 level 25 players?

you should be trying to get Spacecowboy to play,,,he is pretty beastly
I nominate TheGreek. go ahead atk him.
(2010.Mar.15 01:45 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]I nominate TheGreek. go ahead atk him.

guy is pretty strong
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's