AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: gang battle points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You defeat XX in an individual gang battle. You walk away and let the defeated gang battle opponent ponder the effect on his gang.
Gang Points Gained in Battle : 2

has anyone noticed a change regarding the points yielded in a gang battle? or was this probably the last of their gp's available. i'd have thought the latter but i noticed another gang mate got the same in another war against a different gang.
to the best of knowledge, I'm gonna go with the latter...
(2010.Mar.12 09:28 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]to the best of knowledge, I'm gonna go with the latter...

yup, think you're right. coincidence'd

::zips back up::

KooterKing

i never get more then 5 gp if any at all.

ClosedCasket

I got a 2 about a month ago! I attack the same guy afterwards and got 1 point,,,I get threes and 1 points when I equip a weaker weapon like Electric Axe and Military Vest,,even very easy battles that I hardly get hit in,,,
(2010.Mar.13 12:15 PM)ClosedCasket Wrote: [ -> ]I got a 2 about a month ago! I attack the same guy afterwards and got 1 point,,,I get threes and 1 points when I equip a weaker weapon like Electric Axe and Military Vest,,even very easy battles that I hardly get hit in,,,

maybe someone on their gang took a gang point or someone bit off and lost one to them. I as far as I know it goes 1, 3, 5 and 10.
I fairly certain the 2 gp gain is the remaining points available for what should of awarded you 3. Can you gang battle ppl below 50% health?
(2010.Mar.13 12:25 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I fairly certain the 2 gp gain is the remaining points available for what should of awarded you 3. Can you gang battle ppl below 50% health?

Yea that's what I meant. I know you could gang battle people in serious before.
(2010.Mar.13 12:27 PM)peteycrack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.13 12:25 PM)2asandab Wrote: [ -> ]I fairly certain the 2 gp gain is the remaining points available for what should of awarded you 3. Can you gang battle ppl below 50% health?

Yea that's what I meant. I know you could gang battle people in serious before.

Combatants 2asandab jools
Level During Fight 23 22
Starting Health 321 Good
Hits 3 8
Best Hit 190 176
Gang Points -3 3
Totals
Total Damage Received 674 404
Total Damage Resisted 319 53
Total Damage Taken 355 351
Averages
Damage Received Per Hit 84.25 134.67
Damage Resisted Per Hit 39.88 17.67
Actual Damage Taken Per Hit 44.38 117.00

If serious cond begins @ over 25% this would make sense, thx for the confirm. I have 1200 max health.
Reference URL's