AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: thanks Zen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
10.March.11 -- Redid the item send page to add in a better confirmation of what will happen before submittal.
Nice, and I like the history too Smile
What a great update!
Just did a quick test of the new update. I like it a lot, it will definitely make things much smoother for item transferring. Thanks Zenny baby!
I call this the wook update
(2010.Mar.11 08:22 PM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]I call this the wook update

Did he w00k something up? Smile
(2010.Mar.11 08:29 PM)randomjacker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.11 08:22 PM)PhisheVA Wrote: [ -> ]I call this the wook update

Did he w00k something up? Smile

I think i just W00k'd myself.
The dumb fooker w00k'd up $15 million that wasn't his when he was inebriated...

Why is my text-based character speaking in third person in these stupid forums? Is it the weed?
(2010.Mar.11 08:36 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]The dumb fooker w00k'd up $15 million that wasn't his when he was inebriated...

Why is my text-based character speaking in third person in these stupid forums? Is it the weed?

Harry would agree!
(2010.Mar.11 08:39 PM)mblume Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.11 08:36 PM)w00k Wrote: [ -> ]The dumb fooker w00k'd up $15 million that wasn't his when he was inebriated...

Harry would agree!

inebriated????????? You swallowed the last of my xanax, drank whiskey, beer, saki and some f'n sea urchin shot. You ate 10 Mcdoubles on the train after paying a homeless lady five bucks to light our J. You were wrecked son.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's