AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Berserk Range
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
That is a poor joke . Im top 10 player I wasted all energy to attack Chris I lost and didnt took even 50% of his hp :roll:

syntheticdarkness

Actually you R ranked 12 in overall battle stats. Chris is ranked 1.
true but i have the highest level in game so more hp

LordSkie

haha I did more than that Razz

I did about 1000 8)

syntheticdarkness

I'm sure you already know this but level is only 50% of battle if he is 2x higher in every stat he is going to murder you with ease.

syntheticdarkness

Not that he would do that, he might however hug you to death! Biggrin

LordSkie

I'm sure you already know this but level is about 5% of battle now. Before, it was more like 60/70% of battle. Levels used to give (from my monitoring) around a 5-10% boost to each stat in battle and crimes, in addition to the HP advantage. Now, it's either only a HP advantage, or a boost to stats that is so negligible as to be unnoticeable. Stats are at least 90% of the battle now, and I think that's most definitely the way it should be.

Even so, Chris has such a stat advantage that with or without levels being that effective, he'd own most people.
i dont deny that is much stroner that im but he new attack shulld help in something

LordSkie

it does help, but I don't know how many modifications he's made, and even without them, he has a MASSIVE amount of acc+dex, I won't say how much publically in case he wants it quiet, but trust me, it's a monstrous amount. Like, over 10 levels between them. This will probably prove an equaliser if you were to hit trips or sarge, but not chris just yet- it would be the boost that someone like say, matt or sarge would need to beat chris.

Jack Daniels

You boys can feel free to attack Sarge at any time! It's actually encouraged.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's