AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: stat requirements for weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
not sure if its been covered before, but does anyone else think that cyber implants should be able to go towards stat requirements for weapons? I dont see the point of implants if they cant go towards weapon requirements?
They make you stronger.
yes, i know that, but i would rather just train then to get stronger. I would like for them to go towards weapon requirements because you pay a lot of money for those implants, and all they do is raise your stat by one.
Once you have high stats it takes a while to get a stat increase.
they're for the older players that could throw 2 or three months of training into getting one stat level. for those of use down lower one stat level isn't as noticeable but when you really get up there the one level will easily decide a fight.
ohh. i didnt think about that. well then that implant was a waste of my money.
(2010.Mar.09 10:04 PM)ditallica Wrote: [ -> ]ohh. i didnt think about that. well then that implant was a waste of my money.

not necessarily, you'll have one stat ahead on people although the time is a different story
yea, but thats not my point. i want it to go towards weap requirements
Dont borg unless you are a donator and can afford to buy endurance with RL cash

Don't Borg when your young unless you are a heavy donator

If you are a non to very little donator dont borg until your endurance is sufficient enough to equip your final chosen armor and weapon...

thats my opinion...when your a non donator borging seems like a quick fix at first glance, but i think it is more of hinderence than anything...
(2010.Mar.09 10:15 PM)Duchbag69 Wrote: [ -> ]Dont borg unless you are a donator and can afford to buy endurance with RL cash

Don't Borg when your young unless you are a heavy donator

If you are a non to very little donator dont borg until your endurance is sufficient enough to equip your final chosen armor and weapon...

thats my opinion...when your a non donator borging seems like a quick fix at first glance, but i think it is more of hinderence than anything...

i dont donate to this game. its a game! so i dont really care if i make mistakes by borging up.
Reference URL's