AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Febiani 301 Belt.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Two questions.

1) How long does a full charge normally last?

2) How much does a full charge normally resist?
1) depends

2) depends

Chymere

1) It goes by hit and dmg. More hits, more charge wasted. The greater the damage, the greater charge wasted. A full fight vs an equal opponent, for me at my powerlvl, that's about 10-15% gone.

2) Greatest resistance from a hit was around 60% of the hit. It depends on what weapon your opponent is using.
You sell your special belt?
(2010.Mar.08 06:04 PM)Accipender Wrote: [ -> ]You sell your special belt?

*insert fat joke here*

No. Just trying to compare. Takes me 3-4 days of fighting to deplete the thing out and resists a total of around 30,000-35,000.
this thread was started by tommi to try and get props for his 'awsome belt'. obvious much?
(2010.Mar.08 09:06 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]

No. Just trying to compare. Takes me 3-4 days of fighting to deplete the thing out and resists a total of around 30,000-35,000.

props to your belt!
(2010.Mar.10 05:02 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this thread was started by tommi to try and get props for his 'awsome belt'. obvious much?

Yeah, in case one day I want to sell it.

Or I'm looking for a comparison. The first one's more logical, though.
(2010.Mar.10 02:16 PM)TommiTheTaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010.Mar.10 05:02 AM)dnbrocks Wrote: [ -> ]this thread was started by tommi to try and get props for his 'awsome belt'. obvious much?

Yeah, in case one day I want to sell it.

Or I'm looking for a comparison. The first one's more logical, though.

We know you won't sell it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's