AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: NEw Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

pimpsta101

I guess we got some new elders in the game- Escalate

Chris Mangano

Ya, sucks we still have evil Elders like Escalate around. I hope he sees the light one day.

pimpsta101

the only reason you guys are being all nice and peacefull is cause people your gang attacked complained right?
Mean ol' Elders!

pimpsta101

yeah they was waiting for you guys to get destroyed or change yalls name
so they can become the new Elders.

Chris Mangano

pimpsta101 Wrote:the only reason you guys are being all nice and peacefull is cause people your gang attacked complained right?

Being all nice and peaceful is not a choice, it is a way of life. This is the path we have chosen to walk down, and I hope you join us on it.

Thor

Chris Mangano Wrote:Being all nice and peaceful is not a choice [...] This is the path we have chosen ...

What doesn't work in that sentence?
YOU WILL BE PEACEFUL OR DIE! MUWHAHAHAH! Smile

Chris Mangano

hydro9226 Wrote:
Chris Mangano Wrote:Being all nice and peaceful is not a choice [...] This is the path we have chosen ...

What doesn't work in that sentence?

NICE! Good catch. In any case, the underlying theme was supposed to be that it is a way of life. How's that? LOL.

TheGeek

The Elders have reformed as well!! I thought I posted about that already! We <3 players of all levels and affiliations!
Reference URL's